We are looking for a dedicated sales lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team's sales quotas are met, and support the management. The sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining sales performance, recruiting and training staff.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and services.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, sales, or a related field may be advantageous
- Experience in sales is necessary
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills